Eagles sign kicker Jake Elliott to replace Caleb Sturgis
- Brady rallies Pats by Texans with 5th TD
- NFL owners support players, rebuke Trump
- Eagles top Giants on 61-yard FG at :00
- Rodgers' deep pass keys Packers' OT win
- Tate stopped at 1, Falcons slip by Lions
Elliott was a fifth-round pick in April after graduating from Memphis as the school's all-time leading scorer with 445 points. He made 81 of 104 field goals. His 77.9 percent success rate is a school record. Longtime Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski also went to Memphis.
Sturgis injured his left hip on the opening kickoff in a 30-17 win at Washington on Sunday. He's eligible to return from IR on Nov. 19.
Sturgis has made 84.8 percent of his field goals (56 for 66) in 30 games with the Eagles.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 12, 2017