Simmons, Mitchell unanimous picks for NBA All-Rookie team
- Cavs GM: 'Good dialogue' with James camp
- Thunder F Anthony to opt in, take $28M
- New Cav Sexton gets Irving's old number
- Kupchak: Hornets hoping to keep Walker
- 76ers in the market for star additions
The two guards received all 100 first-place votes from a panel of sports writers and broadcasters. Both players helped their teams reach the second round of the playoffs.
Boston's Jayson Tatum also was selected Tuesday to the first team, falling one vote short of unanimous. Simmons, Mitchell and Tatum are the three finalists for the NBA's Rookie of the Year award.
Updated May 22, 2018