Simmons, Mitchell unanimous picks for NBA All-Rookie team
- Wolves taking trade offers for Butler
- LeBron: Season can be success sans title
- Cousins set to begin noncontact work
- Leonard said he's physically set to play
- Popovich, DeRozan ready to move forward
The two guards received all 100 first-place votes from a panel of sports writers and broadcasters. Both players helped their teams reach the second round of the playoffs.
Boston's Jayson Tatum also was selected Tuesday to the first team, falling one vote short of unanimous. Simmons, Mitchell and Tatum are the three finalists for the NBA's Rookie of the Year award.
Updated May 22, 2018